martes, 13 de mayo de 2014

My favorite singer

Hello everybody... today I'm going to talk about a woman singer, her name is Shakira Mebarak she was born on February 2, 1977, in Barranquilla Colombia. She is a very popular singer in the world, Shakira became Latin pop's biggest female, and she helps to wrote her own material, her songs are a mixture of pop and romanticism, sometimes very emotional, but too very sexy and strong with a good rhythm for dancing. Is a interesting  big mixture. Today she have nine albums in her discography and has won many awards.    In my opinion she is a great singer, is very complete like a artist, she sing and dance in her      concerts and video clips, she have so many fans around the world because this.
  And i like listen her music because I can do this no matter my mood and attitude, because  her music is  cheerful but sometimes relaxing and sensitive, all depend of the song that i  listen this day... My favourite song are 'addicted to you' because is very cheerful and fast,  but i like so much too 'antes de las seis' because is a romantic and beauty song.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario