martes, 22 de abril de 2014

My Favorite Photograph

My favorite photograph is a contemporary image. I saw the image in a social network, named "Instagram".

In Instagram the people publish different photographs that like to them.
 I saw a picture in the other day that I like so much, in this picture was the moon in the eclipse. The moon saw completely red. I´m not sure if this is a real photograph but is beautiful for me. 
I didn´t reach it because I overslept before, but the next day in different social networks began to see pictures of the eclipsed moon and were very beautiful, among them really struck me because the moon´s see very clear and can see details amazing.
I like the moon that is why I like the picture too. 
I think the moon keeps mysticism, because for example this year I went to Cucao, Chiloé, where the "Fiesta de la Luna", it is almost a week where the first full moon of the year and is enjoying something magical and the people make shows associated to the moon and ancient culture. Is something  mystic. 


Instagram image


1 comentario: