martes, 1 de abril de 2014

My Subjects

Hello, today I´m going to write about the subjects that review in the university, for example Aministrative Law, where we study the application of law and learn technical terms. Other subjects is macroeconomics, where learn variable economy. The one I like most is theory sociological, because is very interesting for me, in this subject we learn about the social behaviour, we know for what the people bring like this.

During my free time I´m enter into to volunteer organization named AIASEC, this is a international organization that doing exchange progam with diferents student of university, this activitie help me to apply my knowledge of the university.

I like university very much and my expect from this new academic period are to learn a lot and approve all my subjects and finish this year with good marks.



2 comentarios: