martes, 8 de abril de 2014

My Favorite Piece of Technology

Hi today I'm going to talk about to my  favourite piece of technology in the world. 
My favorite piece of technology is my cell phone, I have an IPhone 4 model that has many applications, and is touch is very technological in my opinon. I have this phone a few months ago, and always wanted one since its creation. 
  I use it every day during the morning, afternoon and evening, i like everything of this piece  because I can do so many things  that i like, I can listen music, watch movies, connect to the Internet, watch videos, talk to my friends and family, take pictures and selfie,  and share this and more with everybody...
  I really like this piece of technology because it has a comfortable size, is easy to carry and is very complete, because it has many other things together that the others pieces have for separate.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario