martes, 15 de abril de 2014

Autobiography (first post)

Hi, my name is Katherine. I was born on July 23(th),1993 in Santiago. I´ve live my all live in Santiago. I did my firsts years of shoolers in a school near of my house and then in the secondary I studied in a public school since 2006 to 2011
I have a big family, I live with my mom Olga, my grandparents Adán and María, my sister Karen, her husband Emanuel, and my four nephew, Emilia, the biggest, Emanuel and Mateo are the middle and Monica, the minor. When I was a child I didn´t live with my dad but we have a very good relationship.
I have a few hobbies, I like listen to music, watch movies, read novels, go to dance zumba with my sister, meet with my Friends, eat chocolate, and I love sleep very much.
This is a Little part of the history of my life.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario